Technical Sales Representative (Douala & Yaounde)
ACESY is an innovative Information Technology firm committed to remove digital transformation barriers for business of any size. Our talented team builds IT solutions that enable our customers to gain more flexibilities and cost savings without sacrificing the quality and the security. What we do is underpinned by the spirit of creating significant value for our customers, our staff, our communities and all stakeholders. At ACESY, everyone enjoys the working style freedom toward the common business goals.
In this role, you will use solid understanding of sales techniques to drive revenues for the industry leader in intelligent computing solutions. You will solicit and obtain orders by developing relationships with decision makers and by following up on established leads. You will represent our array of software products through a deep understanding and interpretation of technical requirements and information. Our team is excited about the products we are building and the service we offer and are looking for energetic Technical Sales Representatives who are also excited to share it with the world.
Technical Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
● Identifies sales opportunities by analyzing and summarizing information and trends related to the competition
● Develops new accounts by researching and identifying potential leads, soliciting new business, building connections, providing technical information and advice, and preparing quotes ● Uses telephone and e-mail inquiries to verify collected information and finalize sales
● Transfers orders to fulfillment to be filled. Communicates expected dates of delivery and explains stock shortages
● Drives continued sales by checking customer purchasing history, suggesting new and related products, and explaining technical features
● Maintains communication equipment by reporting and tracking problems, and participating in troubleshooting procedures
● Supports the delivery of quality results by following company rules and guidelines, and offering recommendations for policy and procedure improvements
● Keeps product knowledge up to date by studying product descriptions and participating in ongoing content development.
● Accepts ownership for maintaining and expanding sales and accomplishing all assigned tasks
Technical Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications
● At Least a Bachelor’s Degree in business, information technology, or related field
● Motivated and eager to succeed.
● A strong foundation of Information technology concepts such as Cloud, SaaS, PaaS etc.
● Understanding of business processes and mapping softwares.
● Critical analytical and negotiation skills.
● Client Base experience
● Self-starter and fast learner who can adapt to an ever-changing environment
● Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals
● Creative and tenacious
● Prospecting, relationship building, and lead generation
● Strong work ethic
● Understanding of CRM and report generation.
● Ability to overcome objections and refusals in a courteous, friendly way
● Professional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and Bilingual (English and French).
● Multi-tasker with ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced workplace
● Data-entry competency
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Competitive salary + commissions.
● Monthly communication/Calling credit.
● Commuter/Transport Allowance.
● Dynamic work environment with potential for career growth