Marketing & Comm - Associate
ACESY is an innovative Information Technology firm committed to remove digital transformation barriers for business of any size. Our talented team builds IT solutions that enable our customers to gain more flexibilities and cost savings without sacrificing the quality and the security. What we do is underpinned by the spirit of creating significant value for our customers, our staff, our communities and all stakeholders. At ACESY, everyone enjoys the working style freedom toward the common business goals.
We are looking for an experienced and
result-driven Marketing Communication - Associate
to join our awesome marketing team! As a Marketing & Comm Associate at
Acesy Company, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing
the overall company's marketing communication strategy.
Marketing & Communication strategies
are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a
crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience
and a big passion for marketing/communication technologies and all digital marketing
& marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· 1- Build, plan and implement the overall marketing communication strategy across all channels.
· 2- Manage the strategy to increase our brand awareness and increase products sales,
· 3- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing technology and best practices.
· 4- Manage all digital marketing channels (Social media, GDN, Display, Search, Content Marketing)
· 5-Development of marketing communication materials (Content, infographics, videos, etc.), used on social media and the company website.).
· 6- Achieve the KPIs target and support the ROI.
· 7- Prepare and manage a marketing communication & digital marketing budget.
· 8- Oversee all the company's social media accounts and marketing assets.
· 9- Manage and improve online content, considering company website, SEO and Google Analytics.
· 10- Build an inbound marketing plan to increase leads
· 11- Forecast sales performance trends.
12-Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
· 1- 3 years of experience as a digital marketing and/or communication.
· 2- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
· 3- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
· 4- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
· 5- 1 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
· 6- Familiarity with web design
· 7- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
· 8- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· 9- Team player
· 10- Good time-management skills
· 11- Great interpersonal and communication skills
· 12- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com