Marketing and Sales Lead (Douala, Cameroon)
ACESY is an innovative Information Technology firm committed to remove digital transformation barriers for business of any size. Our talented team builds IT solutions that enable our customers to gain more flexibilities and cost savings without sacrificing the quality and the security. What we do is underpinned by the spirit of creating significant value for our customers, our staff, our communities and all stakeholders. At ACESY, everyone enjoys the working style freedom toward the common business goals.
Marketing and Sales Lead Job Responsibilities:
The Marketing and Sales Lead is responsible for the marketing strategy, sales tactics and successful implementation and execution of the marketing and sales plans for our cloud computing products and IT services; Drives the products and services development to ensure sustainable revenue; Leads the customer marketing and sales activities which aims at increasing our brand awareness and revenue; Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; Conducts market forces analysis.
Marketing and Sales Lead Job Duties:
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops customer’s insights and loyalty; Manages clients’ satisfaction and experience; monitors feedback and takes corrective actions against poor satisfaction and experience.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for products; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying customers’ requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Marketing and Sales Lead Skills and Qualifications:
Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services, Customer satisfaction, Customer experience.
Commercial knowledge of IT industry and associated technologies such as cloud computing, SaaS, PaaS, automation, services, outsourcing, open-source. Abilities to communicate with impact to various audiences including the technical, business and C-level executive.
Mandatory requirements: Fluent is both English and French and at least two years of professional experience is a similar position.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Corporate marketing, Brand building, Corporate Image and Reputation management, Marketing communication and advertising.
- Lead digital marketing campaigns, Search, Display and Search Engine Optimization, Comparators and so on.
- Communication Skills
- At ACESY you’ll be exposed not only to public talk at world-class conferences or recorded videos, you will also communicate with customers’ senior management, no matter your level. Therefore, it’s important you have excellent communication skills, to deal with all kinds of different stakeholders.
- Ability to improve and Simplify
- We like to keep it simple. And to execute fast. Your ability to simplify will be highly appreciated when you provide simple solutions dealing with complex challenges.
- Commercial sense
- You don’t only want to win; you hate to lose. You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings while over-delivering your targets.
- Trust, curiosity, positivity & enthusiasm
- You inspire trust but pay attention to details. You’re curious, positive and enthusiastic. People know you as the go-to person and the driver of the team.
- Result oriented and Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple constraints to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Autonomy, leadership and self-motivation skills
- You will be working under minor or no supervision. In addition, you will be expected to drive guide other team members to achieve their target. Therefore, you’d be able to work autonomously and to drive the performance of staff under your supervision.