How to deploy RosarioSis
How to deploy the RosarioSIS application
First possibility : The« free trial »
When you connect to the website through the link https://www.acesyonline.com, you notice that the platform consists of
several ads. If you want to deploy the application RosarioSIS , carefully study this guide don’t worry you don’t have to
be an IT expert. Read the tutorial carefully and if necessary, contact us via our live chat by clicking on the button below:
From the website at the bottom to the far right ( see figure below visible on the home page).
To deploy an application and connect to it without any difficulties, carefully follow the steps below
Step 1 of 3 : View the list of all applications
1. From the homepage of the site, click on the button shown in the following figure :
2. Click on the application of your choice that you wish to deploy. As part of this tutorial we will choose the application RosarioSIS.
Step 2 of 3 : Deploy your application
clicking on the application you want to deploy in this case RosarioSIS for this tutorial, click
on the button on the page that appears.
down the same page and fill in the form below :
1. On« App’s Name », enter the name of the application in this case RosarioSIS.
« Companyname », enter the subdomain make a choice of
3. If this subdomain name is good and well available you can then complete the deployment process of your free trial by clicking on the button DEPLOY.
After your deployment you are notified that the application is deployed and your connection settings to the application are communicated to you ( section configuration parameters in the figure below).
Note : Do not worry if the application takes a little time to get started. In general, it take a time ranging from 10 minutes to 4 hours to be available according to the propagation time of the DNS
Step 3 of 3 : Login to the application.
Note :You can also find the connection parameters to the application that were assigned to you validated the deployment of the free trial using a tool that is responsible for administrating all services. This tool is the Console
You connect to the application by :
1. Simply click on the link next to App Url (See figure above).
2. After completing the login form with the setting that were provided to you after the application was deployed.
The homepage of the application as part of this
tutorial that of RosarioSIS is deployed as well.
3. Click on the buttonto access your account on the application.
Get the application connection settings from the console
To get your connection settings to the
application from the console ? proceed as follows
From the ACESY website, click on the button located at the top right, you will thus access the console interface below :
1. On the left side of the menu, click on the section My products and Services