How to deploy OpenProject?
How to deploy the application OpenProject?
First possibility : « free trial »
When you connect to the website through the link https://www.acesyonline.com you notice that the platform consists of several ads if you want to deploy the application OpenProject, carefully study this guide don’t worry you don’t have to be an IT expert
From the website at the bottom to the far right ( see figure below) a screen will come to you similar to the one below.
Step 1 of 3 :
View the list of all applications
1. From the homepage of the
website click on the button
shown on the figure below :
2. Click on the application of your choice that you wish to deploy. As part of this tutorial we will choose the application OpenProject.
Step 2 of 3 : Deploy your application
After clicking on the application you want to deploy in this case OpenProject as part of this tutorial, click on the button Free trial now on the page that
Scroll down the same page and fill in the form below:
1. On « App’s Name », enter the name of the
application in this case OpenProject.
2. On « Company name », enter the subdomain, make sure you make a choice of subdomain
and by clicking.
3. If the subdomain name is good and well available, you can then complete the deployment process by clicking on the button DEPLOY.
After your deployment you are notified that the application is deployed and your connection settings to the application are communicated to you ( section configuration parameters as seen in the figure below).
Note: Do not worry if the application takes a little time to get started. In general, it takes a time ranging from 10 minutes to 4 hours to be available according to the propagation time of the DNS.
Step 3 of 3 : Login to the application.
You connect to the application
Simply click on the link next to App Url ( see figure
2. After completing the login form with the setting that were provided to you after the application was deployed.