How to deploy Nuxeo?
How to deploy Nuxeo application ?
First possibility : « free trial »
When you connect to the website through the link https://www.acesyonline.com you notice that the
platform consists of several ads . if you want to deploy the application Nuxeo, carefully study this
guide don’t worry you don’t have to be an IT expert .Read the tutorial carefully and if necessary,
contact us via our live chat by clicking on the button below : .
From the website at the bottom to the far right ( see figure below
visible on the homepage).
deploy an application and connect to it without any difficulties,
carefully follow the steps below :
Step 1 of 3 : View the list of all applications
1. From the homepage of the website click on the button shown on the figure below :
2. Click on the application of your choice that you wish to deploy. As part of this tutorial we will
choose the application Nuxeo.
Step 2 of 3 :
Deploy your application
After clicking on the application you want to deploy in
this case Nuxeo as part of
this tutorial, click
on the button on the page that appears.
Scroll down the same page and fill in
the form below:
1. On « App’s Name », enter the name of the application in this case Nuxeo.
2. On « Company name », enter the subdomain, make sure you make a choice of subdomain
and by clicking .
3. If the subdomain name is good and well available, you can then complete the deployment process by
clicking on the button DEPLOY.
After your deployment you are notified that the application is deployed and your connection settings to the
application are communicated to you ( section configuration parameters as seen in the figure below).
Step 3 of 3 : Login to the application.
Note : Do not worry if the application takes a little time to get started. In general, it takes a time
ranging from 10 minutes to 4 hours to be available according to the propagation time of the DNS.
You connect to the application by :
1. Simply click on the link next to App Url ( see figure above).
2. The form below appears , fill it with the connection parameters provided in the configuration
parameters section in the console ( see figure below).
Make a click on the .
The homepage of the application as part of this tutorial that of Nuxeo is displayed as :