How to book RStudio Server
How to book the RStudio server application
First possibility : The« free trial »
When you connect to the website through the link https://www.acesyonline.com , you notice that the platform consists of several ads. If you want to deploy the application RStudio server, carefully study this guide don’t worry you don’t have to be an IT expert
From the website at the bottom to the far right ( see figure below visible on the home page).
To deploy an application and connect to it without any difficulties, carefully follow the steps below:
Step 1 of 3 :
View the list of all applications
1. From the
homepage of the site, click on the button shown in the following figure :
2. Click on the application of your choice that you wish to deploy. As part of this tutorial we will choose the application RStudio Server.
Step 2 of 3 : Deploy your application
After clicking on the application you want to deploy in this case RStudio for this tutorial, click on the
on the page that
Scroll down the same page and fill in the form below :
1. On «Email », enter your email address.
2. On« Password », enter your password
3. Then click on the LOGIN. Button.
Scroll down the same page and fill in the form below:
4. On« App’s Name », enter the name of the application in this case RStudio.
5. On « Companyname », enter the subdomain make a choice of subdomain
6. If this subdomain name is good and well available you can then complete the deployment process of your free trial by clicking on the button.
After your deployment you are notified that the application is deployed and your connection settings to the application are communicated to you ( section configuration parameters in the figure below).
Note : Do not worry if the application takes a little time to get started. In general, it takes at
time ranging from 10 minutes to 4 hours to be available according to the propagation time of the DNS.
Step 3 of 3 : Login to the application.
1. Finally click on the button
to access your account on the application. In this tutorial
RStudio is deployed as.
To get your connection settings to the application from the console ? proceed as follows :
1. From the ACESY website, click on the button located at the top right, you will thus
access the interface of the console below :
You can also find the connection parameters to the application that were assigned to you when you validated the deployment of the free trial using a tool that is responsible for administering all services… This tool is the Console