How to book Nextcloud?
How to deploy the application Nextcloud ?
First possibility : « free trial »
When you connect to the
website through the link https://www.acesyonline.com , you notice that the platform consists of several
ads . If you want to deploy the application Nextcloud, carefully study
this guide don’t worry you don’t have to be an IT expert. Read the
tutorial carefully and if necessary, contact us via our live chat by clicking on
From the website at the bottom to the far right
( see figure below visible on the homepage).
To deploy an application and connect to it
without any difficulties, carefully follow the following steps in
the order of appearances:
Step 1 of
3 : View the list of all applications
1. From the homepage of the website, click on the button shown in the following figure :
2. Click on the application of your choice that you
wish to deploy. As part of this tutorial we will choose the application
Step 2 of 3 : Deploy your
After clicking on the application you want to deploy in this case Nextcloud in this tutorial, click on the button Free trial
now on the page that appears:
Scroll down the same page and fill in the form below:
1. On « App’s Name », enter the name of the application in this case Nextcloud.
2. On « Companyname », enter the subdomain make sure, make a choice of subdomain and
by clicking .
3. If the subdomain name is good and well available, you can then complete the deployment process by clicking on the button DEPLOY.
After your deployment you are notified that
the application is deployed and your connection settings to the application are
communicated to you ( section configuration parameters in the figure below).
Note: Do not worry if the application takes a little time to get started. In general, it takes a time ranging from 10 minutes to 4 hours to be available according to the propagation time of the DNS.
Step 3 of 3 : Login to the application.
You connect to the application
Simply click on the link next to App Url
(See figure above).
2. Installation and first connection