Wordpress: android mobile configuration
WordPress: android mobile Configuration
We will see in this tutorial how to configure wordpress mobile to connect to the application Wordpress
that you have self-hosted.
From Play Store of your android phone ;
1. Search Wordpress
2. Then make a click on button .
3. Once the download is over, you can open the application by clicking on the button .
4. You are now redirected to the login page simply fill out the form that will be given to you.
Choose LOGIN by entering the address of your website Just fill out the form on this page.
5. For the box Website Address you enter the URL that was provided to you in the
default setting when you deployed Wordpress from the website .
5.1. Then go to https://www.acesy.net
5.2. Click on the page above to access the console interface that appears ( see figure below).
5.3. Click on My Products and Services and then Apps.
5.4. On the list of application that appears, search your application in this case Wordpress. In the section describing Wordpress you will see below Url this URL is the one you will enter in the box Website Address in the Login form from your android phone ( see figure below).
Click on Next.
The Username and Password you entered when you created Wordpress account during
the deployment of the application correspond respectively to the Username and Password boxes
of the form below in your Android mobile.
Fill in the login form of your mobile with its parameters indicated on the console then click NEXT.
Click on Continue as seen on the page below.
7. You are then directed to the homepage of your Wordpress account as shown below.