Owncloud: android mobile configuration
Owncloud: android Mobile Configuration
We will see in this tutorial how to configure the Owncloud mobile to connect to the application
Owncloud that you have hosted in our platform.
From Play Store of your android phone ;
1. Search ocloud
2. Then click on the button.
3. Once the download is over, you can open the application by clicking on the button .
4. You are now redirected to the login page simply fill out the form that will be given to you.
5. For the box URL Server you enter the URL that was provided to you in the default setting when you deployed Odoo from the website.
5.1. Then go to https://www.acesyonline.com.
5.2. Click on the page above to access the console interface that appears (see figure below).
5.3. Click My
Products and Services and
5.4. On the list of applications that appear search your
application for this case Owncloud as part
of this tutorial. In the section describing Owncloud you will see below Url this URL is the one you will
enter in the box URL Server in the login form of your android phone hence click NEXT.
The Admin user and Admin password correspond respectively to
and Password box of
your android phone.
6. Fill in the login form of your mobile with its parameters indicated on the console then click LOGIN
7. You are then directed to the homepage of your Owncloud account as shown below.